Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Mommy: Your cousin Simon is having a hard time sleeping. What does he need?
Aidan: Maybe he needs a honk honk. I will give him one with my big hands. His hands are too little.
Mommy: What will help him sleep?
Aidan: He needs to look at Aunt Julie's face.

Mommy: I think she's tired of having her face looked at.
She needs a break.
Aidan: Then I will look at her face and we will play in the secret room.
Mommy: Who will watch Simon?
Aidan: Nobody will....Mommy can we go see Aunt Julie?
Mommy: (baiting) Who's Aunt Julie?
Aidan: She's my big girl.

1 Comment:

  1. julia said...
    When you've got the cutest, sweetest, and smartest three-year-old in the world, you've got to share the love. Thanks, guys. Aidan, I will try giving Simon a honk honk.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home