Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

One Door Closes....

Things have gone from bad to worse around here, so I thought it was time to manufacture some good news. We adopted a cat. Aidan and I went to a couple of places Sunday until we found the cat that Aidan said, "wants to come home with us." The cat adoption process in Santa Fe is serious business. You don't get to take the cat home that day. It often takes a week. I had to fill out an extensive application and provide three references. All of my references were called, sometimes twice, and my old vet was called too. They interviewed me in person and on the phone and on Monday night (record time) we got the good news that we could come pick up the cat. Aidan was so excited. He said, "you will be the mommy, daddy will be the daddy and I will be the big brother!" The only downside to adopting a cat is that they come with a name and this sweet cat has a really lame name. Meet Snaz:

Snaz is a super sweet 2 yr old grey tabby. He is super loving and just what the doctor ordered. We could all use a little unconditional love.

2 Comments:

  1. julia said...
    Hooray for Snaz! Aidan will like being a big brother.
    Giggly said...
    Awwww... He's cute :)
    Aidan will be the best big brother!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home