Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Smarter than Mommy

I really swear that Aidan is smarter than me. Not that I think he'll get higher SAT scores than me, but he is way more on the ball. For your consideration,

Yesterday--
It's night time. Aidan is watching a night night show. Of course it's Futurama and it's the episode where Bender grows to be 500 feet tall. So Aidan is watching this on the laptop on my bed. I'm sitting in a chair reading. Suddenly he comes to me looking for a flashlight. I find one for him and continue reading, figuring he's done with Futurama. He then starts turning out the lights. I start to pay closer attention because now I can't read my book. He then props the flashlight on the bed and stands in front of it, casting a shadow on the wall. He adjusts himself so that the shadow is really giant. "There," he says. "I'm 500 foot Aidan," and he proceeds to act out the episode. This kind of stuff just kills me. In my feeble brain, I think he's finished his original activity and moved onto the next, but no. He isn't switching activities, he's enhancing it. He wanted to be 500 feet and he figured out a way to do it.

1 Comment:

  1. julia said...
    He's a smarty pants for sure!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home