Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

What I've Read

It's been a while since I posted, so I'll just give a quick update. To make this easier I've devised a rating system using a few Aidan's key phases:

****Double Thumbs (GREAT!)
***I liked it (GOOD)
**It's not that bad (OK)
*It's Bothering me (BAD)

The Books:

*** Storm Runners by T. Jefferson Parker

**1/2 Little Saigon by T. Jefferson Parker, *** if you're interested in the Vietnam War and its refugees

*** The Judas Goat by Robert B. Parker

** Nothing To Lose by Lee Child. I was disappointed as this is one of my favorite authors.

**1/2 Hide and Seek by Ian Rankin

***1/2 Tooth and Nail by Ian Rankin

2 Comments:

  1. Giggly said...
    Wow! These books are intense!
    I like the rating system and glad to see none of the books were bothering you :) *
    julia said...
    I see you liked a Spenser novel. If I recall correctly, there's a lot of ass-kicking in that one, double-trouble style.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home