Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Olympic Fever

I am knee deep in Olympic land. I love the Olympics. I love everything about them. I love that India won it's first gold medal (shooting) and that Togo one its first medal ever (single kayak). I also love that Michael Phelps is kicking ass all over the place. I'm easily moved by feats of greatness and sportsmanship and that's what the Olympics are all about. Did you see the Opening Ceremonies? It was far and away the greatest ever. It was incredible. I honestly can't get enough. If you're not watching, you probably should be. Great things are happening. If you've been living under a rock, check out this video. It's honestly one of the most amazing Olympic moments ever:

Men's 4X100 Relay

Since I've come down with Olympic Fever I can't be bothered to write about anything else. So I'm starting a new series, "My Favorite Olympic Moments." You'll indulge me won't you? It's a very serious disease.

1 Comment:

  1. Giggly said...
    Sounds great!!
    Molly is really into the Olympics.
    She loves the synchronized diving and gymnastics.
    The Opening Ceremonies were definitely the best ever!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home