Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Aidan's Round Table

An actual conversation over dinner last night:
Daddy: Aidan, who is our President?
Aidan: George W. Bush. He's bad.
Mommy: Yeah, I don't think he's been a very good president.
Aidan: Me either. He talks bad.
Mommy: Yep, and he doesn't have good ideas.
Aidan: No he doesn't. Obama has the good ideas.
Mommy: Yes, that's why I voted for him.
Aidan: Me too.
Mommy: He's going to be our president soon, in 8 days.
Aidan: Yay 8 days!
Mommy: Bush's turn is almost all done.
Aidan: And then Obama gets a turn. Daddy calls him Barack Obama, but we just call him Obama.

4 Comments:

  1. julia said...
    "He talks bad." Well said, adorable four-year-old.
    Giggly said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Giggly said...
    Hooray! 8 days! Molly is starting a countdown on her chalkboard, in her room. :)
    Anonymous said...
    Gгeetings! I κnоw this іѕ kind
    of off toрic but I ωas wondering whiсh blog
    plаtform агe you using foг thiѕ webѕіte?

    Ӏ'm getting tired of Wordpress because I'νe
    had problemѕ with hackеrs and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    My blog; tens units

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home