Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Blog? What blog?

Oh how I have neglected my blog. Aidan hasn't been any less adorable or hilarious so I've got a stockpile of stories.
Aidan is really into the Futurama movie Bender's Game and has been quoting from it liberally. Here's a conversation we had while playing in the car (with the car parked in the driveway):

Aidan: We're going on an adventure.
Mommy: Watch out for the other cars.
Aidan: (leaning out the window and yelling at fictional traffic) Hey you. Don't crash my car! You are no match for my dragon style!

More snippets:

Aidan: (closing the air vents in the car) I'm turning off the oxygen.
Mommy: What's oxygen.
Aidan: The stuff you can breathe.

Mommy is laying down and daddy jokingly sits on her stomach,
Aidan: Daddy get off of mommy. You'll smush her bowels.

2 Comments:

  1. Giggly said...
    Oh Aidan, what a funny guy. :-)
    Julieannb said...
    It's nice that he's looking out for your bowels.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home