Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Aidan Speak Good

Aidan somehow skipped the caveman stage, "me hungry. Me mad," and went straight to complete sentences:

When Daddy was pestering Aidan to do something,
"Could you please just leave me alone."

When he received a new toy:
"I'm so happy to have this new Mack truck toy."

On the imminent arrival of his beloved Nonna and Papa,
"I'll be so excited to see them."

On our cat's flatulence,
"Hey Sniz, did air come out of your butt?"

On his baby cousin,
"He's growing up, but he's still just a baby."

3 Comments:

  1. Giggly said...
    He's a smart little citizen :)

    Our little Molly was like that also. Max, well, caveman :) Ha!
    julia said...
    Smart AND cute. Guess what I'm referencing. Take a stab in the dark.
    Street Rat said...
    Guenter.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home