Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Slimin' Simon

When we were in California visiting family, my adorable nephew Simon drooled on me. Aidan thought this was hilarious. He reenacts this event and it never fails to crack him up. He even imitates my sister's (Simon's mommy) response, "Slime, you got slimed." He was reminiscing about it yesterday,
Aidan: Mommy, remember when Simon slimed you?
Mommy: Yes, that was so silly.
Uncle: Who slimed you?
Aidan: My baby slimmed mommy.
Uncle: Your baby?
Aidan: Yeah, my baby named Simon. (He turns to mommy)Mommy, I love Simon.
Mommy: I know honey. He loves you too.
Aidan: Yeah.

1 Comment:

  1. julia said...
    Aidan is so sweet. "My baby." That's so cute. Tell him that Simon will be ready to slime him the next time they meet.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home