Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

What I've Read

I just finished reading three books by T. Jefferson Parker who is rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors.
California Girl
Pacific Beat
The Fallen
These books are all mysteries that take place in Southern California. My favorite thing about his writing is also my least favorite. He creates these really interesting characters that come to life, but most of his books are stand alones. I'm a greedy reader. I get attached to the characters and I hate the thought of not revisiting them in another book. That's why I love to read series. I highly recommend his books. I give them Aidan's highest praise, two thumbs up (which he calls "double thumbs.")

I also just read Promised Land by Robert B. Parker which was just OK. No great recommendation here, but if you're trapped under something heavy and this book is within reach, it will pleasantly pass the time while you're waiting for the ambulance to come.

1 Comment:

  1. julia said...
    Okay, you sold me. T. Jefferson Parker it is. He'll be the next author I check out.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home