Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Snippets

Aidan is showing me his backside,
Mommy: What is this?
Aidan: It's my butt.
Mommy: What do you want me to do about it?
Aidan: Get some underwear for it.

*

Mommy: Aidan, could you turn that light off for me?
Aidan: (exasperated) Very well.

*

Aidan in bed,
Aidan: Mommy, I need some lovings.
Mommy: Where?
Aidan: Everywhere. C'mon, let's snuggle.

*

Watching Wall E
Daddy: There's the captain. What's his name? Captain Flabs?
Aidan: No, it's Captain Boneloss.

*

After brushing his teeth,
Aidan: Mommy look at my teeth! They're all clean and sparkly!

*

Playing with a light saber,
Aidan: I'm gonna get 23rd century on your ass!
Mommy: Aidan, don't say ass.
Aidan: But ass is funny.
Mommy: It's a naughty word and people don't like to hear it. Especially from a little boy.
Aidan: Ok. I'm going to get 23rd century on your (pauses for an acceptable substitution to ass) giblets.

2 Comments:

  1. Giggly said...
    HA! HA! HA! Giblets.
    julia said...
    He's a funny little snuggler!

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home