Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Knitting

I’ve been knitting a lot lately, but I can’t remember the last time I knit something for myself. I mostly knit or crochet for others. These have been my projects in the last 2 months. There has been this for my mother in law:












Four different variations of this for ladies in my life:













Two of these:













A pair of these:










A set of these guys:












And countless scarves of my own design. I don't think I've knit anything for myself in years and when I did I'm sure it was something simple, like a scarf. I was just about to cast on a project for my nephew when I came across this pattern (sorry Slims) :




I had to have it. For me and only me! I've decided to knit it with this:





A nice deep black cotton so I can wear it everyday. I can be an ambitious knitter, but never have I taken on a project like this for myself. I cast on last night. It feels good to be selfish.

3 Comments:

  1. Giggly said...
    Oh! How Lovely!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoy it! Love the color - very lustrous!
    julia said...
    Cool! Good for you. But poor Slims...

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home