Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

What I've Read

It’s been forever since I updated my reading list. Here's what I can remember. Bear with me:
My rating System:
*****Lawrence Block and Ross Macdonald (THE BEST OF THE BEST)
****Double Thumbs (GREAT!)
***I liked it (GOOD)
**It's not that bad (OK)
*It's Bothering me (BAD)

*** Summer of Fear by T. Jefferson Parker
**** L.A. Outlaws by T. Jefferson Parker
**** Silent Joe by T. Jefferson Parker
*** The Blue Hour by T. Jefferson Parker
*** I'm The One That I Want by Margaret Cho
***1/2 Redwall by Brian Jacques
**** Wishful Drinking by Carrie Fisher
**** When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris
*****Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (A reread, but totally great)
**** The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
**** The Deep Blue Goodbye by John D. MacDonald
*** A Purple Place for Dying by John D. MacDonald
**** Nightmare in Pink by John D. MacDonald
*** Bright Orange For the Shroud by John D. MacDonald
****1/2 The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
***1/2 The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
*** Mattimeo by Brian Jacques

1 Comment:

  1. julia said...
    I like Silent Joe a lot, too.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home